Thursday, April 29, 2010

******* Adieu *******

Hmmm!!!!!

Writing a farewell mail is a tough job you know. At least for first timers like me. Sadly Google miserably fails to help!! Well I just kept staring at my monitor wondering how all the 4.5 years have passed like a flash. I never thought this day would also come. But here it is……

Still remember my first day vividly, I came here as a boot camper, wide eyed with a starlit gaze and scared about the corporate world. Employee ID – 53280 that’s what I was branded. Life on Earth became Heaven on Earth for me when I received my first paycheck here. Honestly the first think I did was take out the whole salary from the ATM machine and stare at it the whole night. I didn’t know how to spend so much money (pun intended, my salary was not much). :)

IPL season 3 has just ended and today I stand Not Out after completing my half century in Birlasoft. Yes, I have completed 52 months in Birlasoft. I started off as an MCA trainee, today as I look back I have treaded a long and arduous path.

Frankly, it is difficult for me to end this relationship with Birlasoft. Today, I am what I am because of Birlasoft.

I gained some of my best buddies here.
I gained the love of my life and now my wife here.
I gained the best mentors here.
I gained the best team members here.
I gained all my knowledge here.

Thanks are in order for a lot of people who have made an indelible impression on my life @ Birlasoft. Starting with Abhishek Gupta and Mandip Vats who selected me from Campus. The journey wouldn't have been possible without the great support from all my Managers / Mentors, R. Srikanth, Samrat Choudhury, Augustine Sunand and Ashutosh Goyal who had the trust and faith on me that I could achieve and deliver beyond their expectations.

I can probably write another 2000 words on my experiences with Birlasoft. Don’t worry guys n gals, I won’t bore you with it. I would reserve it for my blog. But they say, Duniya Gol Hai……kya pata kab …..kaha….kaunse mod par hum dobara milenge…….. :)

Until then wish all of you all the very best for all your endeavors, be it personal or professional. :) :)

I will share my new mobile number as soon as I get it. I can always be reached on srinammisra@gmail.com

1 comment: